Boost Your Fitness with Activity Goals
Are you convinced that you do not have time to exercise?
You can still give your fitness a boost in only a few minutes a day.
This isn’t calorie scorching stuff, but it is better than nothing.
Start by creating “activity goals” that are based on normal activities that you do each day. By practicing these activity goals, you’ll get better at the particular exercise, and hopefully you’ll get inspired to do a little more.
Here are some ideas:
- Stand on one food while you brush your teeth
- Do 10 push-ups every time you arrive home (drop your purse and do some push-ups!)
- Stand up (and walk around) anytime you talk on the phone
- Plank during TV commericals
- Squat 10 times after you wash your hands
Allow simple activities in your day to trigger you to be more active. This is the first step in developing a more structured exercise routine that will help you look and feel great.
COMMENT: What activities will you start today?
Ready to invest in yourself and make time to workout? Email me to get started.