How To Explode Your Quality of Life
You don’t know what you don’t know.
It’s not a brain teaser – it’s a really important thing to know about yourself.
We all have blind spots – parts of ourselves that we’re not aware of or services we have no idea exist.
How do you explode your quality of life?
You find out what you don’t know.
Start with experiences.
How could you try something new this week without much risk?
- Could you go to a restaurant you wouldn’t normally go to?
- Could you tag along with an adventurous friend?
- Could you take a short road trip and see what inspires you along the way?
Anytime you do something like this, you’re likely to find out about something you didn’t know. You might not realize how simple it is to update the quality of your life.
For me, the first time I used Uber I was so impressed with the convenience. I thought this was a pretty valuable $7 to spend for door to door service.
Currently, I am staying in an amazing hotel that’s shown me another side of travel life. I wouldn’t have known this was available if I hadn’t taken a risk to spend a little more and find out. Now, I feel I have an entirely new standard for hotels.
When you try new things, you can experience a better quality of life.
What could that do for you?
- It might put you in a better mood so you’re nicer to people and smile more.
- It might show you simply luxuries that make your life simpler so you can be more productive.
- It might allow you to meet some totally new people which leads to incredible things!
The possibilities are ENDLESS!
What can you do today to find out something you don’t know you don’t know?! Send me a note!