Moving to Florida : Day 30 – I Live with Palm Trees
That’s it! It’s been 30 days since I left Memphis and headed South to Pompano Beach, Florida!
The journey has unfolded in ways I never imagined – good and bad, ideal and not ideal – I’m so grateful for all the things and for the bright future ahead.
- Fun morning of exploring Nashville with my friend.
- Super yummy Italian brunch – chicken parmesan biscuits! what!
- Getting HOME to the palm trees!!
- Not eating the best… for a few days now.. need to refocus on HEALTH instead of shenanigans.
- Seeing the Full Moon light up the ocean. Wow.
- FaceTime with my fave guy – it’s so great to just be together and see each other in this way when we’re not able to see each other in person.
- I am learning how to refocus my attention AWAY from things and people that bug me – I tried gratitude, laughing, 60 second vent… I’m figuring it out. lol
- In the last 30 days, I have grown so much in the area of being flexible and finding the good in everything. My peace of mind and quality of the day is sooo much better.
What’s your favorite place to visit?
Read more Moving to Florida Entries here.