Moving to Florida : Day 22 – Unpacked
FINALLY! I am unpacked! 6 giant Rubbermaid containers are EMPTY and most things have a space in my new home.
I found my twinkle lights, the legs to my trampoline, and my printer cable! YES!
- When I look around, the boxes are gone!
- I hung some of my favorite artwork and got rid of some of the “old lady Florida” things that came with the place. lol
- Had a peaceful meditation on the beach.
- It was reeeeeeeeeeeeally hot, so hot my phone stopped working on the beach because it was too hot. lol
- Randomly meeting and connecting with a girl at Another Broken Egg.
- Chatting with mom about how to arrange my new vision wall.
- Sometimes listening is all there is to do. Sometimes it’s not time to share my story and that’s more than okay!
- Feeling like a more balanced human – happier than before with being alone in my new space.
How often do you just listen with the intend to GET the other person?
Read more Moving to Florida Entries here.