Moving to Florida : Day 16 – Setting Up a New Week
Sundays are for chilling and planning in my world. No matter where I am, I feel a pull on Sunday afternoons to check out my week ahead and put some plans and intentions into place.
Today, it was raining most of the morning, so I took advantage of that time to create a mission, goal and intention for the rest of 2018.
I am helping 100 people to create vibrant energy in their daily life.
Through health and fitness coaching, herbal supplements, or daily habit courses AND with the help of business partners and friends, I know I can reach this goal and make an impact in 100 people’s lives. I’m excited!
- Spending a full day in the Bahamas with David.
- Getting excited about the possibilities to create change in my life and others’ lives.
- Soaking in the beach and teal blue ocean of Paradise Island.
- All the feelings about knowing when we’ll get to be together in Florida – flexibility is fun, but sometimes just not. lol
- Watching the sunset over the water while walking back from the beach.
- Sweet chats about how it’s all going to be okay.
- Spending a little time planning what’s next gives me an extra boost of excitement and confidence to move forward faster!
- I’m getting better at being present where I AM instead of always thinking about what’s next or what was before. It’s definitely a PRACTICE.
How do you prepare for the day or week ahead?
Read more Moving to Florida Entries here.